Undergraduate Program »
REU program in Mathematics
For over four decades, the Department of Mathematics at Indiana University has offered experiences in mathematics research to students from all over the country. During the summer, a select group of undergraduates participates in research projects with individual faculty mentors on a wide variety of topics. The National Science Foundation supports the program via a Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) grant.
The Summer 2013 program, June 3-July 26, 2012.
Please note: our campus' schedule has changed; unfortunately, this is two weeks earlier than in previous years.
- The 2013 Indiana Undergraduate Research Conference
- program description
- faculty and project descriptions
- research environment
- housing, stipend, and travel allowance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Activities Calendar
- Our deadline for applications has now passed. Applications completed by the deadline are now being considered.
- Contact us
- Some alumni of the program and where they are now
- some alumnae of the program and where they are now
The National Science Foundation maintains a comprehensive list of REU sites.